Offers natural pain relief to sore muscles and aching joints.
It is sufficiently long in length and so fits comfortably across shoulders, tummies, lower backs, feet.
It can be used for sore shoulders, tight necks, period cramps, aching lower backs and stomach pain amongst many other uses!
The Seaside design invokes the calming landscape of the beach with gulls flying high overhead and soft peach clouds doting a bright blue sky. The print is on the front of the wheatbag and has a lovely soft blue cotton on the back.
Great for Gifting, as each wheatbag comes with it’s own gift box so makes a great present to send to loved ones!
How Wheatbags Work
A simple, natural and effective way to unknot the muscle fibres relax which helps to reduce muscle pain. The heat of the warm wheatbag seeps into sore muscles and encourages increased blood flow into the area.
Wheatbags are also very popular for keeping warm in winter! The way they conform to any area of the body make them more comfortable to hold or hug than a hot water bottle.
Perfect for warming you on the couch, keeping frosty feet warm or for pre-heating your bed sheets before you jump into bed.
- Hand made in Australia
- 100% cotton fabric and natural Australian wheat & organic Lavender
- Beautiful Seaside print on one side and a soft blue cotton on the other side
- Warm in the microwave or chill in the freezer
- Size: 44cm x 13cm (pictured folded in half)
- Please note print will vary from what’s pictured depending on how fabric is cut