The Swag Cotton Produce Storage Bag – Long
Swag’s reusable fresh produce storage bag is scientifically proven to keep fruit and veg fresh for two weeks or more and thus, eliminate food waste – plastic free. Made from three Unique Layers of 100% Unbleached, Unseeded Cotton, the Swag creates the perfect environment to keep fruit and veggies hydrated and extend their storage life and quality.
Long Swag is mostly used to store longer veggies like celery, spinach, and leeks however you can put any type of fruit or veggies in that aren’t long or perhaps several bunches of herbs and fold it in half to make it more compact.
Moreover, the bag is machine washable and is 100% compostable (excluding care label).
Why we love it?
- Patented, multi-layered design lets fruit & veg breathe naturally.
- Saves food waste and money
- Easy care – machine-washable in cold water
- Non-toxic & chemical-free
- 100% compostable (excluding care label)
- Ethical and fair-trade (SEDEX)
How to use?
- Machine wash before use.
- Dampen Swags under the tap & wring out excess water.
- Pack fruit, veggies & leafy greens into your Swags
- Place in the crisper of the fridge.
- Enjoy 2 weeks or more of freshness (on average).
- Every 2 weeks, turn inside out, and cold machine wash preferably with a non-toxic washing powder. Dry in full sun if possible. And repeat!
42cm W x 52cm H open, 42cm W x 38cm H closed