Did you know?
Aussies waste 5 million tonnes of food every year. Whenever we throw away food, we’re not only throwing away our hard-earned cash, we’re also driving up the cost of all food which literally takes food from the mouths of the hungry. On top of that, the world recycles less than 9% of plastic it creates – every single piece of plastic ever made still exists on the planet today.
Introducing Swag’s reusable fresh produce storage bag that prolongs the life of fruit & veggies fresher and eliminate food waste – plastic free. The Long Swag is mostly used to store longer veggies like celery, spinach, and leeks however you can put any type of fruit or veggies in that aren’t long or perhaps several bunches of herbs and fold it in half to make it more compact.
Moreover, the bag is machine washable and is 100% compostable (excluding care label).
- Patented, multi-layered design lets fruit & veg breathe naturally.
- Saves food waste and money
- Easy care – machine-washable in cold water
- Non-toxic & chemical-free
- 100% compostable (excluding care label)
- Ethical and fair-trade (SEDEX)
Size: 52cm W x 38cm H open, 52cm W x 24cm H closed