Organic Baby Balm with Marshmallow and Calendula
Willowtree’s baby balm is made from organic plant oils, butters and botanicals to help soothe and protect babies delicate skin. It is especially suited to eczema prone skin, as a top to toe moisturizer or as an everyday barrier balm/nappy balm for little bottoms.
A great eco friendly product which can be applied to all skin types.
Skin Loving Key Ingredients:
- CALENDULA infused SUNFLOWER OIL – Calendula has antibacterial properties and speeds skin healing as well as being extremely soothing and protecting, while Sunflower Oil is especially suited to sensitive skin, moisturising, emollient and very rich in vitamin E, which is known to be beneficial in lowering skin roughness and redness.
- MARSHMALLOW ROOT – is especially suited to very sensitive skin. It contains flavanoids, which give it anti-inflammatory properties and make it ideal for little ones who suffer from conditions like eczema or dry flakey skin. It also helps to hydrate and protect the skin.
- RICE BRAN OIL – is gentle and particularly suited to sensitive skin, it is also a good source of Vitamin E and rich in antioxidants.
- COCONUT OIL – is a gentle emollient and is very soothing, it also provides great hydration, leading to even softer baby skin.
- SHEA BUTTER – is great for softening the skin, as well as being very high in Vitamin A and E and assists in natural healing.
- ROMAN CHAMOMILE OIL – has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties as well as being incredibly nourishing.
- LAVENDER OIL – has anti fungal and anti inflammatory properties.
Full Ingredients: Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, calendula officinalis extract*, olea (olive) europaea fruit oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, cera alba (beeswax), althaea rosea (marshmallow) root extract, tocopherol (vitamin e), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*
Allergies: As with all skin and bath products, we recommend patch testing our products prior to use. If any irritation occurs discontinue use immediately.
Storage: Due to the nature of our products, it important that they are kept in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. As we prefer to keep the use of preservatives to a minimum, we recommend using our products within 12 months of purchase.
Made in Australia.