Natural Rubber Soother Round Dummy Twin Pack
These are one of the safest and most hygienic dummies on the market for your bundle of joy. Made from 100% natural rubber, this soother contains no BPA, PVC, Phthalates, parabens, colorants, or chemical softeners. Crafted from a single piece of natural rubber which ensures that dirt and bacteria cannot accumulate in any joins or cracks or present a choking hazard.
Why we love it?
- Made with 100% sustainable, natural rubber from the tree Hevea brasiliensis
- Available in multiple sizes to match baby’s age
- Eco friendly biodegradable dummies
- Larger shield touches baby’s nose, providing closer simulation to breast feeding
- Easy sterilisation
- One piece design eliminates places where bacteria can hide
- No chemical softeners
- No parabens, PVC, Phthalates
- Plastic Free
What do you get?
Two round natural rubber soothers packaged in environmentally friendly brown bags.
The brown paper bags are made of recycled paper and have a corn based, 100% natural bio film that is a renewable resource, and most importantly, they are compostable. No plastic labels.
Before first use, please sterilise by immersing in boiling water for 5 minutes, then remove from the water & allow to cool.
For daily care, simply wash in warm water with mild liquid soap. If extra sterilisation is required place the dummy in a strainer and pour boiling water over the top. Do not sterilize in a bottle sterilizer, wash in a dishwasher or leave in boiling water after the first clean.