Did you know?
- Australian’s put around 2.2 million disposable nappies in landfill each day, each disposable nappy takes 400 years to break down
- The average cost of using disposable nappies from newborn to toilet training is $4000, as opposed to $800-1000 for Modern Cloth Nappies (including laundering)
So why not make a switch to reusable nappies?
My Little Gumnut brings to you a range of light, comfortable and ecofriendly nappies.
- Adjustable to fit from newborn to toilet training (approx 3-15kg)
- Comes with a waterproof cover and a five-layered Bamboo Insert (made with 2 layers of bamboo and 3 layers of microfiber)
- Made with soft and smooth waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) and has a very soft bamboo-fleece inner layer with an inside pocket for the removable insert
- The insert soaks up any liquid, leaving the inner bamboo-fleece layer nice and dry against babies skin
How to use:
To use, simply place the insert inside of the pocket, put the nappy on baby and use the snaps to fasten to the correct size. Please note the nappy should be firm around the waist and legs but not too tight; the nappy should not leave marks on babies skin.
Typically, the nappy covers can be used for up to 2-3 nappy changes (as long as baby has not poo’d) for an economical nappy system.