Eyepillow by Wheatbags Love
Eyepillows are of great use in easing headaches and migraines, helping sore eyes and helping you relax and get to sleep easier.
These can be used cold, warm or just at room temperature. The small size is prefect for over your eyes or can be used as a mini heat pack elsewhere on your body.
The eyepillows are available in designs:
- Wattle – The Wattle design features one of the happiest flowers around with their bright and fluffy pom pom like flowers.
- Heart Gum – The Heart Gum design features the new growth of the Silver Dollar gum with its beautiful heart shaped leaves.
- Banksia Sky – The Banksia Sky design features the view of the multi-coloured blues, greens and creams of the banksia leaves as seen from underneath looking up unto the beautiful bright blue sky.
- Grevillea – The Grevillea design features the beautiful flowers of the Grevillea with their delicate individual curling petals and long stamens.
Great for Gifting, as each eye pillow comes with it’s own gift box so makes a great present to send to loved ones!
These are made in Melbourne so you can be sure of an ethically made and good quality product.
How Eyepillows Work
With eyepillows it’s all about the weight on the eyes. The weight helps ease a headache and migraine and it’s what is very effective for sore eyes too.
The weight on your eyes helps to signal your brain to stop looking for stimulus through the eyes and this in turn slows a racing and constantly thinking mind and helps you ease off into sleep.
A cold eye pillow works wonders on sore eyes or when you have a headache or migraine.
- Hand made in Australia
- 100% cotton fabric
- Wheat filled
- Perfect size for placing over your eyes or for using as a pocket warmer
- Warm in the microwave (30-60 secs only) for a mini heat pack or chill in the freezer for a soothing eye pack
- Size: 21cm x 8cm
- Free gift box included
Please note print will vary from what’s pictured depending on how fabric is cut.