Lil’bit’s beautiful wax tablet is scented with premium, perfume grade essential oils and is perfect for scenting & decorating you home or adding a subtle fragrance to your own drawers or wardrobes.
This is a great alternative to burning candles or using plastic bottled harsh chemical laden room sprays. Handmade in Melbourne with love, each wax tablet is truly unique.
Made from: 100% Organic Soy Wax, Organic, Premium, Perfume Grade Rose Essential Oils, Organic Dried Paper Roses and Rose Petals
- 100% Recycled and compostable Kraft Box Card Box.
- 100% Recycled and compostable Tissue.
- 100% Compostable Care Card
- 100% Linen Ribbon dyed with Vegetable Dyes.
- Soy Wax Custom Seal
- Hand poured and lasts up to 3-6 months after unpacking. (Scent is strong when packaging is first opened but will ease in an airy room!).
- Avoid direct contact with fabrics – use bag provided.
- Avoid hot windowsills and direct sunlight.
- After Care card is enclosed for extra ideas and uses.
A bit about History:
Originally made in Florence, Italy during the renaissance, scented wax tablets were a take on the popular ‘Pomander’ which was worn around the neck, hanging from the wrist or belt.
A pomander is a ball of scented wax that was rolled into a ball then contained in beautiful, intricately carved, and sometimes bejeweled ornaments made of precious metals.
This method was also used in ‘tablet’ form to scent clothing, bedding and even drapery by hanging in wardrobes, placing in drawers or chests or anywhere around the home.