Australian designed and made from 100% sustainable cork leather and natural rubber. The cork surface has a smooth and natural feel with medium grip and guide lines for perfect alignment.
The rubber surface is perfect for those that love an extra grippy yoga mat or for those cold winter mornings when you want to leave your socks on!
This yoga mat is larger than your average yoga mat as well, measuring 183cm x 68cm x 3.5mm thickness. Using a high temperature machine, the rubber and the cork layers are adhered to each other without the use of glues or harsh chemicals.
Why should I use a cork yoga mat?
Other than the fact that cork is a highly sustainable material, it also contains suberin, a waxy, grippy substance that is released when wet which makes it a perfect material for yoga mats as your grip will increase as you sweat! Cork is also naturally antimicrobial which means that it suppresses the growth of micro-organisms such as mould or bacteria and naturally repels dust, dirt, and grease.
The end result is the PERFECT, NATURAL, CORK YOGA MAT that is:
- Easy to clean and naturally antibacterial
- Non-toxic, PVC, latex and phthalate free
- Eco-friendly, renewable and durable
PLUS it is packaged in an eco-conscious packaging which is kind to the Earth and plastic free. Your yoga mat will arrive in a ship ready bio-degradable packaging tube keeping packaging to a minimum, whilst protecting your yoga mat.
How to use:
- Position your ZONE yoga mat on a flat surface. You can practice on either the cork or rubber surface depending on your practice and grip preference. For fine tuning alignment, use the guide lines on our cork side.
- For an advanced grip option, use the rubber side.
Dimension: 183cm x 68cm x 3.5mm
Weight: 3.2 Kg